Re: Looking for a Debian packager for FIS-GT.M : Change the History of Healthcare !!

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Luis,

[Please confirm once you are subscribed to this list to let me drop
 you from CC list.  Debian list policy says that CCing should be avoided.]

Yes, I'm now subscribed to the list.
Thanks

> > For all steps: Please consult the mailing list for anything that might
> > remain unclear.  We are open and helpful.  Just trust us that we are on
> > the same side and very interested but we can not do the thing alone.
> >

> I'll follow up with these steps.

I'm keen on hearing your opinion about the stuff which is there.  In any
case ask on the list here in case you might have any trouble with
creating the packages from what is actually there.  Please be verbose
about your step because otherwise we will not become aware about any
problem of yours and can not help you.

Certainly,
I will go through the material,
and will come back with comments.

So what do you thing about MOM[1]?  Want to become the first MOM student
to finish fis-gtm packages?

The timing is perfect !

Yes, Sign me up.    :-)

I guess at some point we need to touch base with the
Debian packagers who has been working in fis-gtm,
to make sure that I'm not stepping in their toes...,
I'm looking forward to work together.

    Thanks

         Luis