Re: [med-svn] r9244 - in trunk/packages/phylographer/trunk/debian: . source

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 05:34:04PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> Nothing for the moment.  But would I restart to display network, I would try
> Cytoscape or some R plugins.  See the shamefully outdated following page for
> examples.
>
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSystemsBiology

Uhmm, an outdated Wiki page?  How is this possible??

> I propose to delete phylographer from our repository's trunk.  It stays in its
> history anyway, so no work is lost.

Deleted from SVN and dropped a hint to Cytoscape in README.status.

I also updated the information of the bio task file (and even the Wiki
page even if I do not see the sense of this page).