Re: [med-svn] r9244 - in trunk/packages/phylographer/trunk/debian: . source

Le Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 08:12:02AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> When looking at the code I do not expect any new drive from this
> program.  If you are not using it any more what are you using instead of
> this?

Nothing for the moment.  But would I restart to display network, I would try
Cytoscape or some R plugins.  See the shamefully outdated following page for
examples.

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSystemsBiology

I propose to delete phylographer from our repository's trunk.  It stays in its
history anyway, so no work is lost.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy