Some packages have no upstream tarball (attn: alteholz-guest)

Hi,

I'd like to point out that some packages on debian-med have NO
upstream tarball, and thus the "mergeWithUpstream" property is not
needed.  In fact, that's too mild.  The property is *forbidden*,
because setting it breaks "svn-buildpackage".

So, please, do not mindlessly add that property to any "debian"
directory you find in the debian-med svn tree.

And specifically: on 2011-10-30, I found this property was set on
debian-med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/wrapitk/python/trunk so I
reverted the change.  Now I see that it was added back on 2011-11-01.
Please stop doing this.

Thanks,
-Steve