Re: Some packages have no upstream tarball (attn: alteholz-guest)

Hi Steve,

sorry for any inconvenience.

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
I'd like to point out that some packages on debian-med have NO
upstream tarball, and thus the "mergeWithUpstream" property is not
needed.  In fact, that's too mild.  The property is *forbidden*,
because setting it breaks "svn-buildpackage".

for these cases we have the README.status (-> the schema file is available at: http://debian-med.alteholz.de/support/README.status.schema.yaml) If it contains a Source: line like "Source: unavailable" (or with any other yet to be defined value) the property will not be set automatically. You can find examples in .../trunk/packages/biomode/trunk/README.status or .../trunk/packages/fastdnaml/trunk/README.status
If you like, I can create a README.status for wrapitk.

   Thorsten