Re: Neobio additional remarks

Thanks Andreas,

I tried to turn the postscript file into an ascii file, but had
not been successful.

This is what I did:
 - cat Crochemore_Landau_Ziv-Ukelson_algorithm.ps | strings
   shortens the file but damages it. The resultinhg file cannot be viewed with
ghostview

 - Replace non-asci  by an arbitrary letter.
   I tried filter perl -i.bak -pe 's/[^[:graph:]]/A/g'

I think I should give up here and decide not to include the file.
I could add the publisher URL instead
http://www.arnetminer.org/viewpub.do?pid=610321

Cheers

Christoph