Neobio additional remarks

Hi Christoph,

I checked neobio packagin again and just added a doc-base file.  When
doing so I found another critical point which needs to be handled.  The
source contains

   neobio/alignment/doc-files/Crochemore_Landau_Ziv-Ukelson_algorithm.{pdf,ps}

which ftpmaster considers as "binary content without source".  Despite
the fact that this opinion is somehow questionable it does not make
sense to negotiate much with ftpmaster about this topic.  So either we
can provide the latex source for this document or we should simply drop
it from the source tarball if we want to push the package to Debian
main.

In the later case I would give a hint about a download location for this
documentation in README.Debian (the current content of this file makes
not much sense anyway because this precondition relation becomes visible
by Depends / Recommend fields anyway.