Am new and needs help

Hi,

I am going to contribute a project of mine as well as a couple
Bioinformatics programs from different authors my software is
depending on. Since I am completely new to debian-med I may need your
kind help in the beginning of the packaging work.

I have already an alioth account christophgil-guest.

I think I should now be able to check out like this

svn co svn+ssh://christophgil-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/
or
svn co svn+ssh://christophgil@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/

But either command returns with an error.

 svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
 from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
 file.
 svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Nevertheless, I succeeded with svn co
svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/

My ssh installation works perfectly otherwise.

Can you please help.

I am not sure whether I'll get the response by Email or whether I need
to find the archive of this mailing list. My Email address is
googlemail.com together with above account name.

regards

Christoph