Re: Am new and needs help

Le 10/20/11 9:16 AM, Dr. med. Christoph Gille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am going to contribute a project of mine as well as a couple
> Bioinformatics programs from different authors my software is
> depending on. Since I am completely new to debian-med I may need your
> kind help in the beginning of the packaging work.
>
> I have already an alioth account christophgil-guest.
>
> I think I should now be able to check out like this
>
> svn co svn+ssh://christophgil-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/
> or
> svn co svn+ssh://christophgil@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/
>
> But either command returns with an error.
>
>  svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
>  from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
>  file.
>  svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

I think this is a SSH key error. Either you did not load your ssh key,
either it is not set in alioth.

OR... if you already connected to svn.debian.org some time ago, it may
be an issue with the known_hosts rejecting the server.
In this case, you should try removing it from your known_hosts file, and
try again.

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438