Re: ginkgocadx-2.5.1.0.tgz released. was: (ginkgocadx-2.5.0.1.tgz released)

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:56:52PM +0200, Michael Schutte wrote:

> I’ll open a bug to keep this on the radar.  At the first glance, the
> build system seems awfully complicated, but perhaps one can grep their
> way through it …

I'd proxy the promised Pizza + Beer offer to you if you would manage
this here at DebConf.  Wait - I guess you will probably not want an
additional meal while I'm wondering which one I should skip.  Just
feel free to bother me about another drink.