Re: ginkgocadx-2.5.1.0.tgz released. was: (ginkgocadx-2.5.0.1.tgz released)

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 03:52:41PM +0200, Carlos Barrales Ruiz wrote:
> Hi, All.
>
> We have just uploaded the ginkgocadx 2.5.1.0 release.

Great.  Now it also compiles in unstable again!!!

   => Just ploaded to unstable.

> The rpath patches have been applied with a few bug fixes and a small feature too ("dicomization" flow reprocessing).

One remaining rpath issue is left in the patch set - please make sure
you will take over in your next release.

> We were able to built the .deb for i386 arch with no errors (just the old friends dpkg-shlibdeps warnings).
> We use latest updated (today) debian unstable.

I hope that autobuilders will care for i386 (and other arches).

> Hope it works for you all.

Me too.  Thanks for the notification