Re: ginkgocadx-2.5.1.0.tgz released. was: (ginkgocadx-2.5.0.1.tgz released)

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 07:06:22PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> It does not build here. /usr/lib/libpng.so is needed but only
> /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpng.so is available.
> The multiarch support was added on 19.07. in libpng ...

Same here.  It builds fine on my testing system but fails with the same
error as reported above.  Besides that I continue to fail seeing a
reason in this multiarch business and do not know how to circumvent
such hassle it might be reasonable to wait until ginkgocadx propagated
in the current version to testing anyway.  Once this happened we might
try again (any immediate solution is welcome anyway).