Re: ginkgocadx-2.5.1.0.tgz released. was: (ginkgocadx-2.5.0.1.tgz released)

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 03:49:32PM -0400, Dominique Belhachemi wrote:
> This can be solved by rebuilding (or better fixing) vtk and/or insighttoolkit.
> Both libraries are exporting their dependencies and force your package
> to build against the same path. If the library gets moved around e.g.
> from /usr/lib/libpng.so to  /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpng.so you will
> get a build error. If you want to fix it you have to touch their
> internal cmake code.

Thanks for the hint. While insighttoolkit is under "our" control could
somebody try this?

> The problem exists since a long time and the multiarch project makes
> it more visible.
>
> You can read more about it here:

I considered this bug fixed because we finally got ginkgocadx compiled.
I did not expected that it will come up over and over with png (and jpg
and tiff and whatever libraries we depend from).