Re: License of Prism

     (I would love if some volunteer would prove me wrong and starts

That is my prompt.

I sticked by the user reference manual and ignored the requirement of Allegro Common Lisp.
I used clisp and was able to load the config file.
During (mk:compile-system :prism) lots of warnings like:
  ;    - Source file prism/src/prism.lsp not found, not loading.
  WARNUNG:
         Source file "prism/src/prism.lsp" do not exist.
         Continue, ignoring missing files.
appeared but no error.
As make-prism.cl contains some Allegro expressions, I installed cl-acl-compat and added (require 'acl-compat) to make-prism.cl
Unfortunately this results in: MK:DEFSYSTEM: missing system ACL-COMPAT.
And this is the point where my lisp knowledge ends ...

If anybody has any clue, I named the package uw-prism (there are lots of other prisms in Debian) and put everything into the repository

  Thorsten