Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

Hi Peter,

On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 06:43:59PM -0400, Peter Hutten-Czapski wrote:
> Thank you
> We have been manual install for seven years
> I am starting to maintain Windows Ubuntu Mint this year
> I have no intention of packaging oscar-mcmaster for debian today...
> perhaps tomorrow

Please be assured that we would like to support your intend to build
official Debian packages even the day after tomorrow.  To make sure you
will have really understood what we want to provide: Debian Med is a so
called Debian Prue Blend which is working completely inside official
Debian.  That means if you get your package bundled for Debian (by the
help of our team) your work to get it packaged for any other Debian or
Ubuntu derivative becomes void because you just have it ready in a
policy conform and tested package.

> this is just a hello and what we are up to

Thanks anyway.

> PS the source is by GIT from our sourcecode project page

I have seen that this is at sourceforge, but

$ git clone git://oscarmcmaster.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/oscarmcmaster/oscarmcmaster
Cloning into oscarmcmaster...
warning: You appear to have cloned an empty repository.

And by the way: I was not asking about the actual source but whether we
can have a look at a *.dsc file (the Debian Source package which is
usually created in the build process of a Debian package).