Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

Thank you
We have been manual install for seven years
I am starting to maintain Windows Ubuntu Mint this year
I have no intention of packaging oscar-mcmaster for debian today...
perhaps tomorrow
this is just a hello and what we are up to
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.