Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

Hi Peter,

On Sat, Jul 09, 2011 at 01:04:43PM -0400, Peter Hutten-Czapski wrote:
> oscar-mcmaster has been packaged for Ubuntu and similar

Many thanks for the information which is quite interesting for the
Debian Med project.  Thus I added a paragraph to our hospital
information system task page:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/his#oscar-mcmaster

> The deb is new (flakey and untested in debian)

Do you have a linkt to a Debian Source Package (*.dsc)?

Would you consider maintaining the package inside the Debian Med
team to make it finally an official Debian package?  If yes it
might be a very good idea to read the Debian Med policy[1].

Kind regards and thanks again for the information

    Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html