Re: Orange for Debian Med (Was: Help with my Debian package for Orange)

Hi!

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> If you intend to make it an official Debian package you should decide for one
> team where you feel "home".

I talked with other in the lab and we think data mining is more suitable.

Why I have -quest after the username? ;-)

> After having a *very* quick look at your source package I would like to
> ask you to separate the debian/ directory from the orig.tar.gz.  This
> was discussed several times on Debian list - feel free to ask if you
> want to hear the reasoning.

Ah, no. This was my mistake. I somehow succeeded to merge everything
together. I rebuilt it now and reuploaded it. I hope it is OK now. ;-)

> Moreover I would prefer to upload some
> "released" version not a SVN revision.  This enables writing a proper
> watch file which informs about updates, enables simple download etc.

We currently do not have any released version. We are using those
packages for daily building. And I hope to prepare them Debian-way, so
that once we release official version, we can then push them into
official Debian repository.

Mitar