Re: Ping (Was: Status of InVesalius packaging (Was: Status of SIGAR))

On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 10:21:44AM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> AFAIK the only problem is lack of time for all involved parties. If you
> can afford to spend some of yours, I'm pretty sure everybody would be
> happy. I'm CC'ing Thiago, maybe he knows more.

Ahh, I remember this kind of "unusual" git workflow with debian/ dir on
github.  I admit that it will cost me more time than I would like to
spend to investigate into this kind of release + packaging workflow and
thus I would be happy if somebody who is used to it would step in.