Working on cdbfasta package

Hi,

I'm pushing my changes to cdbfasta to SVN.  I'm packaging this because
it is needed for chimeraslayer (part of microbiomeutil).  I'm packaging
chimeraslayer because it's needed by qiime.

Steffen had made a start but the package in SVN was just a stub.  I'm
pretty well done but I'm stumped on two problems:

1) If I build the package with 'fakeroot debian/rules binary-arch' it
works fine.  If I build with 'debuild' the two manpages end up being
empty (I'm generating them with help2man) and lintian gripes.  Any idea
what the difference might be, before I go and dig further?

2) I'm getting a lintian warning about being statically linked to Zlib,
but as far as I can tell this is a false positive, as the detection is
just done by looking for strings in the binary file and zlib is
dynamically linked according to ldd.  I'm therefore ignoring this right
now.

Cheers,

TIM

--