Re: Ping (Was: Status of InVesalius packaging (Was: Status of SIGAR))

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Michael Hanke <mih@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 12:06:19PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> after my presentation at Med@Tel [1] I was explixitely asked for
>> Invesalius packaging.  Can somebody please give a status update
>> about SIGAR as prerequisite.  Is there any progress?  If not what
>> are the problems?
>
> AFAIK the only problem is lack of time for all involved parties. If you
> can afford to spend some of yours, I'm pretty sure everybody would be
> happy. I'm CC'ing Thiago, maybe he knows more.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Michael
>
> --
> Michael Hanke
> http://mih.voxindeserto.de

Hi,

Sigar is used in InVesalius to get some informations about the system,
like available memory RAM, to know if it's necessary to resize the
images. I don't know if it will be necessary in the next release.
About the Sigar packaging, I did some modifications when we were
talking by email, they are are in github [1].

Thanks,
Thiago Franco de Moraes.

[1] - https://github.com/tfmoraes/sigar