Ping (Was: Status of InVesalius packaging (Was: Status of SIGAR))

Hi,

after my presentation at Med@Tel [1] I was explixitely asked for
Invesalius packaging.  Can somebody please give a status update
about SIGAR as prerequisite.  Is there any progress?  If not what
are the problems?

I'd like to push this foreward a bit.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/201104_luxembourg/