Re: gbrowse2 packaging

The "default" web page access is given in man page. But I can add it in README.

Regarding all links available in "index" page, they provide access to many links, but those depends in fact on the install you made (

GBrowse provides many different possible installation types....)

You can install as a basic cgi, but also use fastcgi etc... This is only a matter of install.

For packaging, I selected an install type , the one with access to "http://localhost/cgi-bin/gbrowse";

Maybe the easier would be to give this url as entry point (rather than example page), this would avoid misleading the user.

Regarding renderfarm, I need to have a look, it may be ok (or not...)

I gonna have a look and will let you know

Olivier