Re: gbrowse2 packaging

Hi,
I splitted the package to remove the binary dependency. After some investigation, it appears that the CAlign stuff is not a requirement, but rather a "plugin" lib to provide additional performance in specific usages.

So, I created gbrowse package in arch=all, and gbrowse-calign in arch=any. gbrowse-calign is a Suggests (with gbrowse-data)

This should solve the size issue for arch.

Regards

Olivier