Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9 release plan

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 08:53:43PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Good news. I was told that they are reworking their build system to make it
> easier for packagers. They are actively looking into getting the patches
> worked out

That's really good news.

> Supposedly most wx issues have been fixed in 2.9. But Debian won't have 2.9
> for some time I suppose. They will have a meeting tomorrow and will discuss
> fowarding the wx patches to wxwidgets.

Hope this will work more smoothly in the past.  I remember that wx updates
are always a bit ... hmmmm ... complicated.

> Looks like there is a chance to get Ginkgo packaged.

It would be very helpful if you could serve as contact point and keep us
updated if we can do anything.

Thanks for the information