Status of InVesalius packaging (Was: Status of SIGAR (Was: InVesalius packaging))

Hi,

I just wanted to give a ping about the status of InVesalius.  It seems
that sigar did not made some progress (at least I can not find it in
Debian).  Can you please give an update whether some help is needed or
what issues are open?