Re: Looking for a DD to upload log4qt/pythonqt

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
>>> BTW did you manage to get the CTK/dicom plugin to compile ?
>>
>> Not yet, I turned off all plugins and will turn them on one after another.
>> With the new dcmtk/VTK packages the dicom plugin might work.
>
> I am not sure about VTK, but i can answer the dcmtk part. Here is the situation:
>
> - some of the CTK toolkit uses the dcmtk 3.5.4 API (before 2009 keyword changes)
> - some of the CTK toolkit use the new dcmscu module introduced *after*
> dcmtk 3.5.4, but before the dcmtk 3.6.0 release :)
>
> I have pushed the mimimal CTK package in debian-med (see commontk
> subdir). I am thinking of using a gihub fork of CTK to manage the
> dcmtk API changes.
> How did you manage large package such as slicer in the past ?

I realize that you also forked CTK for the exact same purpose :)

Anyway here is my current patch to compile with dcmtk 3.6.0:

https://github.com/malaterre/CTK/commit/e06d661f88f0b10c7a1781aca0642c3e45d6eea9

Yes, I am fine with a forked github repository for pushing back our changes to upstream.
I already used github to submit a tiny patch for log4qt. I am waiting currently for their response before I can continue.

Cheers
Dominique