Re: Looking for a DD to upload log4qt/pythonqt

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Dominique Belhachemi
<lists4dom@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTW did you manage to get the CTK/dicom plugin to compile ?
>
> Not yet, I turned off all plugins and will turn them on one after another.
> With the new dcmtk/VTK packages the dicom plugin might work.

I am not sure about VTK, but i can answer the dcmtk part. Here is the situation:

- some of the CTK toolkit uses the dcmtk 3.5.4 API (before 2009 keyword changes)
- some of the CTK toolkit use the new dcmscu module introduced *after*
dcmtk 3.5.4, but before the dcmtk 3.6.0 release :)

I have pushed the mimimal CTK package in debian-med (see commontk
subdir). I am thinking of using a gihub fork of CTK to manage the
dcmtk API changes.
How did you manage large package such as slicer in the past ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu