Re: Looking for a DD to upload log4qt/pythonqt

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for helping with CTK. It is a great project. Are you aware of the CTK ITP?

log4qt seems to be upstream dead, but a fork is maintained within CTK. So I think it is better not to package it separately from CTK.
I will have a look at the pythonqt package in the next few days.

Thanks
Dominique