[Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianMed/TCoffee"

Hi,

some remarks about the new Wiki page concerning t-coffee:

> Pending and difficult/laborious:
>  * Blast+ (depends on ncbi-tools+, an effort has started in the Debian Med svn repository)

Added remark about relation to t-coffee on the tasks page and link to
the Wiki page to get more information.

> Pending an easy:
>  * TMalign (already in new queue)

Added "Enhances: t-coffee" to debian/control of tm-align.

>  * muscle4 (http://www.drive5.com/muscle/muscle4.0_src.tar.gz)

Hmmm, is this a new upstream version which just replaces muscle 3.x?
If yes we need to fix the watch file (can do this, but need info if
it is a replacement or an alternative).

>  * pcma (ftp://iole.swmed.edu/pub/PCMA/pcma.tar.gz)

Added to tasks page.  Seems technically easy to package, some volunteer
to recheck th elicense with authors after clustalw is GPLed now???

>  * fsa (http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsa/files/fsa-1.15.3.tar.gz/download/)

Added to tasks page.  License GPL v3, automake base - seems to be a
simple target for a beginner.

>  * prank (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/goldman-srv/prank/src/prank/prank.src.100303.tgz)

Just on the tasks page because shipped with Bio-Linux.  Any takers?

>  * sap (http://mathbio.nimr.mrc.ac.uk/download/sap-1.1.1.tar.gz)

Added to tasks page (technically similar to fsa)

>  * probconsrna (http://probcons.stanford.edu/probconsRNA.tar.gz), the compatibility with the [[DebPkg:probcons]] package's probcons-RNA binary is unclear for the moment.

Could you please clarify this and ping me anything needs to be added
to the packaging or to the tasks page?

> The Debian Med group is in direct continuous contact with the upstream developers to help developing the distribution for a best-possible experience for the users of T-Coffee on Debian and Ubuntu.

Yup. :-)