Stable version of JEMBL?

Hi,

when dealing with FigTree I stumbed upon "Java Evolutionary Biology
Library"[1] (Andrew, two of my questions regarding jam.jar and jebl.jar
are obviosely solved ;-)) which is used in this nice programm.  I intend
to package the library for Debian GNU/Linux on behalf of the Debian Med
team.  However, it becomes not really clear to me what would be the
suggested version to use.  The SourceForge download page offers a binary
download for version 0.4.  However in the trunk I can checkout several
tags with partly higher versions up to 0.5.3.  So I wonder what you would
consider as "stable" and which tag would be a reasonable target for
distribution as Debian package (specifically when trying to build with
FigTree).

It would be *very* helpful for my attempt if you would release a source
tarball of this stable version (or perhaps beta version but with a
somehow usable interface) in the SourceForge files download section.

Kind regards and thanks for providing JEBL as Free Software

      Andreas.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jebl/