Re: vienna-rna is almost ready

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 03:00:39PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> This would mean a misuse of the alternatives system.  Alternatives is
> not intended to work around name spacing conflicts but rather to provide
> a generic interface to packages which are providing the same
> *functionality*.

I know.

Rename what I suggested to

	/etc/conflicts/

and you'd be set.

(Personally, I don't endorse the idea of allowing any
conflicts anyways but apparently people asked for the
ability to introduce configurable conflicts :-)

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346