Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianMed/TCoffee"

Am Montag, den 07.02.2011, 16:45 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> >  * prank (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/goldman-srv/prank/src/prank/prank.src.100303.tgz)
>
> Just on the tasks page because shipped with Bio-Linux.  Any takers?

As discussed with Tim in Lübeck, I'll inject a preliminary package into
SVN. I packaged it ages ago (as it seems) for use in our work group.
I'll update it but would not mind if someone else would take it from
there. (It seemed beginner-compatible back then, I guess that has not
changed.)

Best regards,
Manuel