Re: Representation of networks paragraph on Wiki DebianSystemsBiology

Le Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:05:02PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/his  or
>    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/laboratory
> there is not even a single package inside Debian (and thus no metapackages
> are created by blends-dev).

I overlooked this nice functionality of blends-dev. With this, I think that a
med-bio-systems will be viable in the long term. We can transfer the contents
of the SystemsBiology pages of the wiki in, with the only caveat that as long
as there is no package specific to biology, it is maybe better to not trigger
the creation of the meta-package with the generalist network drawing packages.

Alternatively, a purely graph-oriented metapackage could be made for debian
science, and med-bio-systems could depend on it later.

Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan