Re: Plans for Squeeze release and Alioth accounts.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 03:15:40PM +0200, Anthony Boureux wrote:
> May be it is time for me to contribute to debian.

Welcome in the team!

> I'm using debian on my computers for 4 years (personals and servers that
> I manage). And now, I don't known how I could use other operating system
> or distribution. So, I think is time to contribute.

Great!

> I packaged few perl library (not too difficult with dh-make-perl) in
> particularly for das-proserver. But before release it to you, I have to
> check if it respect the debian policy.

Do you created an Alioth account?  We then might add you to the
Debian Med team.  I hope our policy

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

is helpful for the moment.

> first, to get the procedure right : I will complete the
> libbio-das-lite-perl package require by das-proserver with your help (in
> another thread).

I guess Charles will watch this thread closely. ;-)

> Thank you very much, for the work already done.

The best thanks is done by providing your share of work in the
future.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!