Re: Psychology task

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 03:06:40PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 02:39:17PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > > And I agree with Michael that the ITPed package in question
> > > appears to better fit with a Debian *Science* Blend
> > > Psychology Task.
> >
> > Perhaps it is a basic missunderstanding on my side.
>
> Let me try to explain my view again: There's basically three
> areas related to health care:
>

> 1) Practice
>
> 2) Science
>
> 3) Clinical Research

Well, your point was actually perfectly clear to me and I share
your opinion 100%.  Debian Med tries to cover all three items.

My missunderstanding was rather refering to the role the packages
in question might play.  IMHO they are part of 2) and thus fit
perfectly into Debian Med - we just should express in the desciption
of the metapackage that it belongs to 2) and not 1) or 3).