Re: Mass-removing myself from Uploaders

Le Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:38:53PM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :

> I'm not leaving the team -- I just don't find where I can be useful here :(. I
> can work on the "technical" side, but I can't really test our current packages
> "runtime" ;)

Hi David,

I am sure that there would be a lot of experience and kudos to gain by helping
us to establish a ‘blends+mr’ workflow. Actually, current progresses are slow
enough that you could take easily the leadership :)

For the mass upload, I agree with Andreas: we have many packages that change
very slowly, so each upload may be the unique opportunity in the release cycle
for their turnover. My experience with uploading old packages is that it not so
unfrequently uncovers overlooked issues and take more time than planned.

Nevertheless, you can build an easy URL for your AM, like:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?packages=clamtk+bpython+…;

If he complains, send him to us so that we can tell him how happy we are to
work with you :)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy