Mass-removing myself from Uploaders

Hello list,
as part of my NM process, my AM asked me to keep only packages I'm actively
maintaining in my "overview page":

  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=d.paleino@gmail.com

I already removed ~10 packages from the pkg-perl team. Now it's debian-med
turn :(

It's been a long time since I've been active in debian-med's packaging
(I've been a little bit more active in the "infrastructure" behind, but now
Andreas is doing a great job :)).

That's why I removed myself from those packages where I'm still listed in the
Uploaders field in debian/control.

Since I'm a DM, I could have uploaded all those packages by myself (lintian
would still have issued a "NMU warning", but the uploads would have been
accepted by ftpmaster nevertheless). Instead of acting on my own, I'd prefer
someone in the group to do that.

Please do the uploads ASAP :) -- here's a list of the involved packages:

altree
amap-align
bioperl
boxshade
dialign
emboss-explorer
gnumed-client
kalign
mafft
melting
muscle
poa
primer3
probcons
treeviewx

There would also be `proda', but that was my very first package in Debian...
and I'd like to keep that one in my DDPO :) (yes, I'm a romantic :p)

Thank you people for your support,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino