Re: Mass-removing myself from Uploaders

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 03:14:41PM +0200, David Paleino wrote:
> as part of my NM process, my AM asked me to keep only packages I'm actively
> maintaining in my "overview page":

I agree that your developers page should not contain packages which
you are not actively working on.  This would reduce th signal noise
ration and might lead to undetected problems.

> Please do the uploads ASAP :) -- here's a list of the involved packages:

I do not see droping an Uploader as an urgent reason to upload a
package.  I'd rather upload the packages "if needed" - feel free
to blame the lazy Debian Med maintainers if your AM insist on this -
you ave done your job and showed your good will.  I would change my
mind if we might approach a freeze.  If some packages are remaining
once it is time for the freeze just ping us again.

Kind regards (and hope you will not leave the team completely -
thanks for yll your work anyway)