Re: Mass-removing myself from Uploaders

On Sat, 23 May 2009 20:53:07 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 03:14:41PM +0200, David Paleino wrote:
> > Please do the uploads ASAP :) -- here's a list of the involved packages:
>
> I do not see droping an Uploader as an urgent reason to upload a
> package.

Well, "maintainance uploads" those would be :)

> I'd rather upload the packages "if needed" - feel free to blame the lazy
> Debian Med maintainers if your AM insist on this - you ave done your job and
> showed your good will.

Sure, thank you!

> I would change my mind if we might approach a freeze.  If some packages are
> remaining once it is time for the freeze just ping us again.

Ok, great.

> Kind regards (and hope you will not leave the team completely -
> thanks for yll your work anyway)

I'm not leaving the team -- I just don't find where I can be useful here :(. I
can work on the "technical" side, but I can't really test our current packages
"runtime" ;)

Thank you for the collaboration -- I hope my NM will end soon :)

David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino