Re: The mistery around libsbml

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:50:28 +0900, Moriyoshi Koizumi wrote:

> >> I guess the best idea would be to verify the inoffical package at
> >>
> >>     http://www.e-cell.org/ecell/software/downloads
> >>
> >> check the packaging stuff in our SVN and try to *really* get a libsbml
> >> package out in our repository.
> >
> > Well, I'm doing this right now.
>
> I think the files in the Debian-med's repository are already up-to-date.

Would you please take a look at my git repository? I posted the url in another
mail.

> Could you elaborate on this a bit more? I spent a hard time getting
> libsbml to fit to the Debian's CLI policy.

Well.
With the mono 2.0 transition [1], we are using /usr/bin/csc instead of
{mcs,gmcs,cscc}, so to avoid other issues when going mono 2.2, 3.0, and so on.

Secondly, IIRC you're not using cli-common tools the right way. I have no time
right now (leaving -- university exams), I'll explain everything ASAP :)

In the meanwhile: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono20Transition

If you just don't feel like doing it, I will :)

Ciao,
David

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianMonoGroup/Mono20TransitionTODO

--