Re: GNUmed Live CD

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Ideally we would create a task-file. This file mentions all packages that
should be installed.

IMHO a very simple way to create such a task-file is to mention all
metapackages of debian-med (= med-*).

A CD is then produced by
lh_config -p med-desktop && lh_build

I would really love if you would commit all the stuff you developed
into Debian Med SVN.

Later stages could include custom artwork such as splash screen , wallpaper.

Great.  AS I said above I would be in big favour of storing this in
a central place.

This would be (to my knowledge) the first medical oriented Live-CD. Hopefully
it could help to attract packagers for other EMR packages.

Good strategy to attract more people....

Thanks for your work