Re: gnumed-server

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Could you please release gnumed-server v9 into experimental so I can perform
tests with the live CD.

I'm working on it:

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/gnumed-server/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0

I hope to get sthe package out in soem days (depending on the time the
holidays consume ;-)).

For now maybe it should just all content into the appropriate directory and
instruct the user to run bootstrap-latest or upgrade-db 8 9 from a command
shell

That's the short term plan - more will be done hopefully soon.

It does not have to bother with setting options in pg_hba.conf as we aim for
production use here. As far as I know an unmodified file works for Debian.