GNUmed Live CD

Hi all,

Thanks to Debian Live CD work I have started a GNUmed Live CD. I am pretty
happy with it. The result can be seen here.

http://gnumed.blogspot.com/2008/12/gnumed-live-cd-updated.html

The reason for writing this to ask about the wish for a Debian-med Live
CD/DVD.

If you think this makes any sense a Live-CD for Debian-med can be created.
It is all script/config based so it can be repeated any number of times.

Ideally we would create a task-file. This file mentions all packages that
should be installed.

A CD is then produced by
lh_config -p med-desktop && lh_build

Later stages could include custom artwork such as splash screen , wallpaper.

This would be (to my knowledge) the first medical oriented Live-CD. Hopefully
it could help to attract packagers for other EMR packages.

Have a nice day,

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany