Re: how to collaborate with debian-med

Le Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:58:56AM +0200, Paolo Ariano a écrit :

> :) t
> his is the key point that stop me in packaging imgej's plugins
> *there is no official/unofficial tarball* but i've to download manually
> every plugins ... eventually organise them and so on ... also the
> upgrade would implicate to check every time if a plugins is updated by
> the maintainer
> mumble mumble suggestions are wellcome ;)

Hi Paolo,

Indeed, after consulting http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/index.html,
it seems that the task can be enormous. Upstream has already assembled a
nice collection, and I would recommend to consult them before chosing a
strategy for packaging. It kind of looks like like a good subject for
the Google Summer of Code 2009 ;)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy