Re: how to collaborate with debian-med

Il giorno mar, 16/09/2008 alle 11.20 +0200, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> I would think it depends how the plgins are provided upstream.  If you
> have different tarballs different Debian packages seem to be reasonable
> maintenance-wise.

:) t
his is the key point that stop me in packaging imgej's plugins
*there is no official/unofficial tarball* but i've to download manually
every plugins ... eventually organise them and so on ... also the
upgrade would implicate to check every time if a plugins is updated by
the maintainer
mumble mumble suggestions are wellcome ;)

till next
paolo
--
NeuroScience PhD