Re: how to collaborate with debian-med

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Paolo Ariano wrote:

i'll read the answers and try to do my best i the next few days,
for the plug-ins cited by charles, yes, i'd like to include some plugins
in imagej in the next .deb do you fill is better to make another
imagej-plugins.deb or include it in the imagej.deb ?

I would think it depends how the plgins are provided upstream.  If you
have different tarballs different Debian packages seem to be reasonable
maintenance-wise.