Re: Next GNUstep problem BioCocoa.app (Was: RFS: adun.app (updated package))

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

Interestingly, the one distributed by FreeBSD is also 1.6. And guess
where they download the tarballs ?

http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/biology.html

From the largest source of downloadable free software? :)
Once I had to build a working environment on a HP-UX machine and
used the same source for every piece of software (gcc, emacs, tex,
etc) which worked perfectly ... :-P

BTW, any volunteer to verify that our page

  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio.php

features all entries of

  http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/biology.html

?  I would like to have an as complete as possible list
on our tasks page.