Re: ITK Python Bindings

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 03:18:57AM -0500, Gabriel Grant wrote:
> I presume that means I can't link the wrappers against the packaged
> libraries (please correct me if I'm wrong), so I suppose I'll compile
> the whole thing from source for now.

OK, you guilted me into doing the work.  :-)

> If you're able to incorporate the wrappers into a package, I'd
> certainly appreciate that.

I finally managed a new upload today.  Since it involves a new package
(python-insighttoolkit), it will spend some days or weeks in the NEW
queue.  If you need packages sooner, I can arrange to put the i386
packages on people.debian.org.  Or you can pull the packaging sources
from debian-med SVN and built it yourself.

I used the cswig wrapping.

Enjoy,
-Steve