Re: [OLPC library] [Re] 'OLPC-Health' takes off !!

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Arjun Sarwal wrote:

Would one/more of you be interested in joining us for a OLPC-health
conference call on the 10th Feb (Sunday) at 1pm EST.

If you give only date and time I guess it is an online conference, right?

The agenda includes some talks by one or more of our group of advisors
that we've put together (
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health#Group_of_advisors ) and various
groups presenting the project work that they have been working on.

I am sure the participants would love to hear about the work been done
on Debian med distribution.

Let me know so that I can be sure to post the details of the call to
you by tomorrow.

Posting the details will not harm.